PRATO, 20 October – 20 November 2018
Our TAI 2018 | CALL for #CCTravellers has received 134 submissions from all over the World, all interesting and passionate. For technical limits, we could host only 12 people. The selection was really hard: we have tried to do our best to guarantee the widest diversity in storytelling formats, creativity and cultural backgrounds. Thank you all from the heart for the interest and participation!
Here are the #CCTravellers for TAI 2018!
- Bruna Vettori – illustrator from Brazil, now based in Milan
- Marika Vencelova – photographer from Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Jiajia Qi – digital artist from China, now based in Den Haag (Netherlands)
Vianessa Castaños – journalist/blogger from Miami (Florida, USA)
- Cristina Soldano – art curator and storyteller from Bisceglie, now based in Macerata
- Giuseppe Muriglio – illustrator from Monza
- Laurelle Kamara – photographer from Newcastle (UK)
Daniela Lipka – journalist (and biologist) from Vienna (Austria) Hartmut Schnedl – storyteller from Vienna (Austria)
20 October – 20 November
- Ilenia Vecchio, CCTzen from Prato (who’ll attend all TAI 2018 events)
See You @ TAI! 😉
If you are around, join us at the 4th edition of TAI – Tuscan Art Industry! When? From 20th October to 20th November 2018! Follow TAI project and check out all the events on its Website | Facebook | Instagram. Where? Prato, Tuscany, Italy! Why? Because it’s a unique opportunity to explore and experience, to discover and rediscover, to imagine and regenerate, together, the territory!
TAI – Tuscan Art Industry for this marvellous 4th edition | Sc17 for inviting us again to join such a beautiful project | USE-IT Prato for the absolutely useful city Map made by locals | ATIPICO for the delicious biscuits made in Prato | Centro Pecci + Museo del Tessuto + Palazzo Pretorio for the free entrance to their Museums: our #CCTravellers will enjoy their stay and experience in Prato thanks to your contribution and collaboration! And finally, thank you from the heart to all the people who will help us to host them, welcome them and make them feel at home.
Last but not least: THAN YOU, #CCTravellers!
Be Curious & See You All @ TAI! 😉
#SeeCity & Love,