Tell us a true story, we’ll give you a gift.
The first Monday of every month, we try to inspire you (for a week) with a new detail belonging to a gift that we’ll send to the best true story’s author. Every gift is chosen by the CCTeam and it represents our “Seelosophy“: what we do love and believe our community might love, too.
The “Barbebaffi in viaggio” CCT-Shirt by LeCù feat. Manchy: from the imaginary world dreamed and designed by Manchy, populated by fantastic creatures… and from her collaboration with the creative collective LeCù, this funny t-shirt with a small group of “Barbebaffi” travelling… exclusively for CCT-SeeCity! 🙂
Travel. What is travel for you? Who do you travel with? Where do you travel? When do you travel? But, above all. Why do you travel?
Week: 4-10 July 2016
- The first Monday of every month, we post a detail belonging to a new “gift” – on our web guidezine and Instagram profile @cctseecity – with one theme and one hashtag.
- Any tagged photo taken over the week is eligible only if it shows a “true story” described in its caption (max 2.200 characters) and inspired by the theme.
- Please, add the #agiftforatruestory_travel hashtag only to photos taken by you over this week and only submit your own story.
- Next week, we’ll share the “best 9 true stories” on our web guidezine and Instagram, tagging the best nine authors. And we’ll announce the winner!
- The winner will be directly contacted via Instagram and will receive the gift by the CCTeam.
- CCTips: Try to see the world with different eyes and let the city suggest you how to start your true story. Details make the difference and different is beautiful! #SeeCity, See & Smile 🙂
#agiftforatruestory project is a series featuring designated themes and hashtags chosen by the CCTeam, on the first Monday of every month. Special editions are sponsored by brands/companies we like. For a chance to be featured on www.cct-seecity.com and win the related gift, follow @cctseecity on Instagram and look for a post announcing the latest project.